No announcement yet.

Sprite editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a suggestion: I've got a one-month winter vacation from university starting on December 22. If you can't get the sprite editor done by then, send the source code to me and I'll see what I can do with it.
    main(i,_){for(!_||(--i,main(i+2,i["FHhhTBFHdhTBFBQT\2TBF&]zRF$hh*:FHhh+&FBIsbDF"]));
    i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_^=_,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Mark -*/

Comment

If you could just let me know what the format of the .spr is, I am pretty sure I could incorporate this into ToTEdit.
      [This message has been edited by Miner (edited November 16, 2000).]

Comment

Keep up the good work DracoOmega... With all of these tools being made for it, TOT will probably be an amazing scenario esgin tool. Its a shame that so many people make scenarios for FW. I suppose that I'll make a TOT version of my scenario when its done...
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

*bump*
          Thus spake the Dragon

Comment

*bump*

------------------
            Thus spake the Dragon
            Thus spake the Dragon

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Lews Therìn on 12-06-2000 03:54 PM
              *bump*

Hey Lews, if there isn't anything new just let it drop. I hate reloading a thread that's supposed to have new information only to find it's some idiot who just can't stand to see it at the bottom.

Comment

Hi everybody,
                Im also looking for somthing like a sprite-editor (to create new ToT-units) since I have ToT. Are there some News?

AroSch
                Arne · Das Civilization Forum

Comment

Working...
                X