Question about TOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about TOT

I was going to buy TOT and friend told me that all scenario support had been removed and so had the editting tools, is this true and if so why?

------------------
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

No scenario support isn´t totally right, you CAN make scns with ToT, it has also these scn options in the cheat menu, but yes, unfortunately they removed all the editors that are known from FW, and they also killed the map editor.

Ok, maps aren´t a problem, because you can use the old Civ2 editor to make maps also for ToT.

I don´t know why the other editors haven´t been updated for ToT, perhaps the company was too lazy to add the support for the new 16/24bit graphics and for the extended options of ToT.

I´m not sure, but I think there are some (freeware) tools from other people that can help to create ToT scns? I made only FW scns until now...

------------------
    Civ2000
    Blah

Comment

yes, as far as da smokes knows, they killed off the editors . da smokes doesn't make scenarios on tot cause, whenever he tries, they all turn out the same, only the names get messed up on everything. but, da games in tot are cool enuf to get it anyway (unless you do nothing but make scenarios)
      "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
      "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

Comment

Working...
      X