No announcement yet.

Explain me this - multi maps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan, I am still waiting for your map with 256 cities instead of 255. I've got both civ2 MGE and ToT (luck me, unlucky people who used to know me)

------------------
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

I sent it the day you actually posted that, but before I read this complaint. And with no reply, I suggest that either:

1. You're too embarassed to say that you've been proven wrong

2. You're dead

3. Your email is screwed up and I accidentially sent the file to a 400-pound Russian prostitute called Doris.
      Das Wasser soll dein Spiegel sein
      Erst wenn es glatt ist, wirst du sehen
      Wieviel Märchen dir noch bleibt
      und um Erlösung wirst du flehen.

The water shall be your mirror
      Only when it's smooth you will see
      How much fairy-tale is left for you
      And you will beg for deliverance.

'Alter Mann', RAMMSTEIN.

Comment

No Dan, I'm not dead yet. And before you call me Doris, maybe that you should try to send me a second time your file. Try this adresses and request a return receipt :
        julius.brenzaida@infomaniak.ch
        juliusbrenzaida@hotmail.com
        Thanks in advance.

As neither Angelo and neither Darth have manifested themselves we don't know if they have received your saved file, either. We need their opinions.
        But let's just make on thing clear : did you read my signature ?
        I would be glad, if it was 256 rather than 255, it's just that I won't believe it, before I've seen it.

------------------

Comment

Dan,
          sorry for late but i was a bit busy,
          I've received your mail but there was no attachment present! What about resend it?

I don't know if it was a joke or not but with the mail you didn't send me the sav file but you sent me a Javascript virus embedded with the mail (it's called kak virus and is badly programmed IMHO: it does no damage! ), so i suggest you and all other people who received mail from you to check computer for infection.

Angelo

[This message has been edited by Angelo Scotto (edited October 07, 2000).]
          "If it works, it's obsolete."
          -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Dan, still no news from you. I am still eagerly waiting to see that 256 (and not 255) cities game.

------------------

Comment

For what it's worth, someone on the Civ2 strategy forum reported getting the "too many cities" message, and then added up all the cities on the map. Result: 255 cities. See this thread:
              http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/001460.html

Comment

Thanks DaveV. I was, and I was not alone in this opinion, I was convinced that it was 255. Dan went to pretend it was 256, but he never sent me a .sav file to prove he was right. As I have no proof, I shall still rely on my own experiences, which have showed me it was 255.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                X