End titles in Sci-Fi game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End titles in Sci-Fi game

I've just finished my first Sci-Fi game. My starship has got to Earth. But the end titles appear in a strange (buggish) form: it is a simple text window; the text inside comes from @CENTAURI in game.txt followed by @CENTAURI0, @CENTAURI1 and so on, in form of a bulleted list. The window is so long that the OK button doesn't even appear.

Then I tried to change the human player. The starship lands. This time the end titles are correct: the text (coming from @CENTAURI_BEATEN0 etc.) is presented as fading in a star field.

I thought I had deleted some line accidentally in translating game.txt, but the same problem applies with the original english version.

I have got the patch 1.1. Please, someone help.

Odd...that's the first I've heard of this one. Has this happened to anyone else out there?

Comment

JP is that really you? Hows the kid? Haven't had the issue above though, sorry...

Comment

I stored the session just a turn before the landing on Earth. I'll send it by e-mail to anyone willing to help. Thanks.

Comment

Yup. It's me. Been away for a while. The kid's doing great--happy as can be. She'll be crawling any day now. Loves to pull out what's left of my hair...

Did I miss anything good?

Comment

Working...
          X