WW2 Scenario in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Scenario in progress

The Scenario League was recently approached by Israel Leonard - junito_13@yahoo.com with the following note and attachment;

quote:

I have been working on a very comprehensive scenerio of World War II for the TEST OF TIME. I believe this scenerio is a culmination of all prior world war two versions for civ II. It contains 80 units (with encyclopedia text), to include all new infantry units that I created. The best Armour units where borrowed with appropiate credits given. Its current size is 33mgbites(somethings can be omitted) which includes 2 event files that are equivelent in size to probably 6 civ II event files. The scenerio is nearly finished, unfortunatly I do not have the time to further polish it. This is an extremely accurate scenerio and due to its size it is only for the true wwII enthusiast. I am looking for someone to put the finishing touches as well as play-test it before I submit it to the League. I have attached some examples of some of my artwork to give you an idea of the effort I have put into this scenerio. If you are interested or know of someone who is, please contact me.

Anyone who's interested in contributing to this project and giving Israel Leonard a hand is invited to contact the e-mail address set out above.

Mmm...those units look very good. I have some spare time now so i guess i can help him...

Comment

Working...
    X