Space conquer modpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space conquer modpack

civ2 is a great game but everyone thinks it could be better. For me is a perfect game couse anyone can change rules. I feel like civ2 was never finished, something is missing and i found it:

"How can a game of our real world doesn´t have space conquer, before we send that ship to AC we should build colonies in mars or the moon and research the Faster than light travel technology."

Now i´m doing a new modpack based in this idea, not with civ2 but with TOT (cause tot has two maps in the extended mode). Earth map and Space map, the earth map is just the same but i want to change some techs, the space map will be divided in sections wich are the different systems we know. Off course i never forget the aliens, we will have an alien race in the ? system.

Now i need a map editor for TOT to edit the space map,
    i don´t have civ2.

If any one knows any map editor for TOT please tell me.

Your idea sounds great, but you're going to have to get ahold of Civ 2 to make the maps.

I had an idea back when TOT came out. What if you could make a scenario with 4 maps, 3 of which were planets and the 4th would be "space". The 3 planets would link to the space map. In order to transit from the planet maps to the space map you'd have to build spae ships. Reaching the space map you'd explore until you found the transit point to one of the planets. Then you'd invade. Making the maps and new units (space ships, space transports, space stations) should be no problem. I've been told that it should be possible to modify the scenarios, you can't use the extnded game because it only allows 2 maps, but I don't know how to modify the game scenarios.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

There's a new utility program out now called Mapedit. It is mentioned on the main page of the Civ II page and there is a hyperlink connecting to a page from which you can download it. Maybe this will do what you want.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
      X