General Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question

I have a general question about TOT, I now how to put a SCN/MOD into all the thoer versions of Civ, but I was wandering were I place them in the TOT directory structure. Thanx for the help.

------------------
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

I think there are no special rules. Create a new subfolder in your ToT folder and unzip the scenario data to this folder.
    If you have scenario sounds, create another new folder (within the new subfolder - as in Civ2), named "Sound" and move all *.wav files in this folder. That´s all...
    If you have a lot of ToT scns it´s also possible to create a special directory structure with a "Scenario" folder that contains different scn subfolders. ToT gives you a bit more flexibility in this point.

------------------
    Civ2000
    Blah

Comment

For what concerns the sounds, the search path is this: 'your scn directory'\Sound, 'civ2ToT_Root'\Original\Sound, 'Civ2ToT_Root'\Sound. This can save up a lot of space for your distribution. Fantasy\Sound and SciFi\Sound aren't touched.
      [This message has been edited by MirkoGP (edited September 27, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
      X