Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playtesting needed for Alien ToT Scenario.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtesting needed for Alien ToT Scenario.

Some good work here! After about five or six turns - not a problem - a (provisional) 'thumbs up'!

I think if you include game.txt and/or describe.txt (I can't recall which file), you can further cutomise the Civilopedia to include descriptions of the various alien units.

... and it's certainly a good basis for a more complex scenario should you want to attempt it.

Thanks, I'll try that. I'm planning to make an extended version of the scenario once I'm done with this one. I'll work on it.
    -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
    "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

Comment

Playtesting needed for Alien ToT Scenario.

I've finally gotten the zip file my scenario is in to upload to a website I made, so if you want to playtest, just go to: http://civ2world.homestead.com/AleinScn.html
      to download the zip. I need to know of any bugs, graphic changes, sound problems, general suggestions, just about anything that you think should be changed.
      Either post what you think or e-mail me at:
      MGamer07@yahoo.com

Comment

By the by, I notice that the zip file contains a rather large sprite called Unit191.spr

Is its name a spelling mistake ? I had thought the Sprites only went up to 79 (and then 99 for the barbarian leader).

If not, How / Where is this one used ?

Comment

Kestrel: Oops! I didn't mean to include that sprite. I was having problems with sprite 19 and had to rename it something so I could put in another sprite 19. Thanks for pointing that out.

Cam: I started writing the describe file last night, and it's coming along fine, not very hard. I'll either post a new zip with no sprite 191 and the describe file or i'll just post the describe file seperate (It took me almost 3 hours to upload to that site). I'm going to try it on my geocities account next time, see if that makes it faster.

Comment

Working...
          X