Fascism Patch for ToT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascism Patch for ToT?

Please pardon me if this question has been asked before and answered, as I'm new to this bulletin board. I've been using and enjoying the Fascism Patch for Civ II Classic for several years now, and have just gotten ToT. I would like to know if the Fascism Patch will work with ToT, or if there is a similar patch that will work. (In fact, please forgive me if there *is* a similar set of rules already included with ToT - like I said, I just got the game - in fact it's still at the post office waiting for me!!)

-Joe-

Joe,

Just by way of reply - I'm unaware of such a patch... maybe you've just found yourself a new assignment!

Not wishing to detract you away from Apolyton, but The Cradle of Civilization site at civ.cx/ contains a pretty comprehensive range of ToT material.

Comment

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...r/homepage.htm

That is where the Fascism patch can be found, now Strayer may in fact make one if you ask nicely (and if he has a copy of TOT), it would be nice if he could have made one that was 1.3 compatible... but I stopped bothering him before that patch was released...

Comment

Working...
      X