I need Help with the Fantasy Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help with the Fantasy Game

How do you get the emabassies that the jack o'lanterns tell you about? How do you get Dragon Lore? How do you find the bridge to Bifrost?

According to the guide...

A Call to Arms

"... Send a diplomatic unit (a Skald or Fairy) to the 'embassies' of each of the tribal leaders. These are located as follows:
    Human 39,71
    Infidel 48,124
    Elf 92,54
    Merfolk 28,56 (Undersea)
    Buteo 60,34 (Clouds)
    Goblin 60,62 (Underground)
    Stygian 87,135 (Underground)..."

Elder Dragon in the Surface World

"... involves bribing two units (a Jack O'Lantern and a barbarian Treefolk) and searching far and wide for an Elder Dragon...Defeat him..." (the guide gives this one away a bit too easily by giving too much detail)

Bifrost

Looking at the files, Bifrost (tech' number 99) is only obtained via the events file. The first approach involves a number of conditions including slaying the Unspeakable Horror barbarian unit. The more common way of getting it however is reasearching Hanging from Yggdrasil 20 (Future Tech), where there's a 5% chance on any following turn that the advance will be given to you. (The guide's a bit vague on this one other than "you've passed all the tests so far").

Comment

Your assistance is appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Happy to help

'The Guide' I refer to ... apolyton.net/cgi-bin/links/review.cgi?ID=95 - sorry, I didn't make that too clear.

Comment

Working...
        X