Forever in darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever in darkness

Are there any patches that lighten up the squares? If not, here comes the uninstall again.

A patch does exist, but its location eludes me. It may be on this site, and I know for a fact it has been discussed in this forum; you may want to search the threads.

Or, you can wait; the creator of the patch posts here, and will be along eventually...

BTW, try the Fantasy and SF games; the terrains are different, and striking enough wothout lightening.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You evil, evil man.
      You would dare uninstall ToT.
      Admins, Ban this boy.

Comment

Okay, I looked through past threads, and the best help I could find was to adjust the screen brightness and contrast up all the way. Still not as good as Civ2, though. Oh well.

Comment

Try Kestral's patch at civ.cx in The Hanging Gardens > Cedars of Lebanon section.

Comment

SEE? I told you the creator of the patch (or, er, well, somebody) would pop up and point the way to 'enlightenment'!
            [This message has been edited by The Mad Monk (edited April 24, 2000).]
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh sure it was dark but even on my system that has half the brightness of the darkest setting on a standard monitor, it wasn't THAT dark. You only need to tell the difference between the units, terrain, and then the improvements.

Comment

I believe there's something on the Home Page that may be of help.
                [This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited April 25, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                X