Why I havn't posted in ages and a semi-update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I havn't posted in ages and a semi-update

I want to apologize for being absent from these forums and not posting an update on Sprite Workshop in quite a while but I have a very good reason. I decided to post this here because of all the e-mail I have been getting asking for the sprite editor.

I havn't done anything on that in a while because there was a death in the family. Someone very close to me. As I'm sure you can immagine, the editor was the last thing on my mind.

The project is not canceled however. Now that things are getting more or less back to normal, I intend to finish it. It is almost finished as it is. Just a few little things to add or fix and a public beta will be released. Once I get back to it, the program should be available in a week or so.

Draco,

Firstly, I'm always sorry to hear of the passing away of a close family member, and trust that in time the difficulties you face at the moment will be replaced by the more happy memories of that person and how they enhanced your life and values.

Secondly, on the sprite editor, I'm glad that you've not pitched in the project, as I think it is one area of ToT that's very badly missing.

Comment

Working...
    X