Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No scenarios yet???

where are the TOT scenarios?

I have a ww2 scenario that's being playtested right now. You want to playtest?

Comment

Also try civ.cx to access ToT mods, images, etc.

Comment

i'll play test
        -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
        "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

Comment

ill play test

Comment

Hey, anyone wanna playtest the old Alien scenario remade for ToT? i didn't just use the converter, i added animations and other things, and soon i'll make it into more than one world, and another alien civ. I'm also adding more realistic names (the actual leaders of major countries). It's fun, so come play test.
            -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
            "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

Comment

Shameless Plug...

The Cradle of Civilization site - civ.cx - has recently posted The India Training Drill along with its other ToT scenarios.

The 'ITD' is set up for players who are kicking around the Warlord to Prince levels, and is designed to provide them with a scenario that provides some practical examples of some of the more advanced strategies. It does not remotely attempt to cover everything - in fact, only a small handful of points are explored, however I hope that it will prove to be of some use.

Experienced players might want to run it as a diversion, and try to beat the game by 1950(?). Scenario authors may have a passing interest in the events file.

Comment

I've written a new ToT scenario called Earth VS Centaurus. It's about the colonization of Alpha Centauri and the resulting conflict between humans and aliens on the new planet. You'll have to deal with the built up civs on earth and the built up aliens on Centaurus plus the constant transporting of units between the two.
                If anyones interested just post a note here and i'll e-mail it to you. Or send me an e-mail directly to warvoid@aol.com
                I'm also working on a Heaven VS Hell kind of modern Midgard type scenario. Does anyone have some good ideas I can use for this.

Comment

Working...
                X