Transporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transporters

I started making a scenario in the original game mode, then I imported maps. The problem is that site transporters are not working! If I built the transporter city improvement I can move between maps, but not through the terrain transporters. Why is that?

The units may not be allowed on the map or the terrian square that the site transports them to. Also you may have a problem in your @MAP_TRANSPORT_RELATIONSHIPS.

Comment

Argh... I read your SLeague tip about transporters and all. I'm pretty sure the problem is that I start out with an original game, instead of extended original. I just started an extended original game, saved it in the same scenario folder, and the transporters worked.

Please tell me that's not the problem, so I don't have to start the scenario over again.

Comment

Has anyone made a scenario which uses only 3 maps and the transporters work correctly? I tried adding another map to the extended game and transporters only worked for the first two maps. I've tried messing around with the map transporter relationships in the rules.txt but to no avail. Here is what I have.

@MAP_TRANSPORT_RELATIONSHIPS
        0,1 ; 0/1
        0,1 ;140/0
        0,2 ; 2/3 None
        0,0 ; 3/1 None
        0,0 ; 4/2 None
        0,0 ; 5/3 None
        0,0 ; 6/1 None
        0,0 ; 7/2 None
        0,0 ; 8/3 None
        0,0 ; 9/1 None
        0,0 ; 10/2 None
        0,0 ; 11/3 None
        0,0 ; 12/1 None
        0,0 ; 13/2 None
        0,0 ; 14/3 None
        0,0 ; 15/1 None

The first 3 transport sites all work between map 1 and 2 on the extended game, but none of them will work for map 3 or the original game.

Comment

Working...
        X