Is it really worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really worth it?

I have been a dedicated, loyal, anorak kind of fanatic Civ2 player for FOUR years now. I have never bought the addon packs nor have I bought TOT. I just play my game of Civ2 with the one patch and my slightly modified game files.

Now I have a dilemma... Is it worth paying a FULL price as if it was a NEW game, cuz that's what they're asking. Is it really that much better?

I'm asking because that last two (CTP and SMAC) have been disappointing.

Greetings,
    Earthling7
    "I am the future, I am tomorrow, I am the end"
    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

They're selling it at half-price here in the states, and it was worth to me; have you tried getting it online? Most sites tend to follow the U.S market.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I haven't checked online, no. It seems logical that it's coming down in price as it was released last summer.

I find the extra stuff (Midgard and the future) interesting, but does it add much to the standard game?

Thanks for the reply...........

E7
      King of earthlings... at least on this side of the traffic signs
      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

A reasonable question; in fact, I just answered that over in the 'General' forum, under the 'Couple of Questions' thread. I would refer you to that.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

For Multiplayer, its worth it. Go to EBay, you can get it for like $10 there.
          I didn't know it was a Penis when I bought it.

Comment

Working...
          X