Problem with CivConverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with CivConverter

I'm trying to convert a FW scenario with CivConverter, but it won't work. Yes, i converted the gifs to bmps, and i have the new version. I started the scenario, the little story thing came up, and then it took me to the game, and it froze and said it was performing an illegal operation and closes. Do you know why this is happening? Please help me here.
    -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
    "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

I need to know which scenario gave you the problem so i can try it myself.
    From your error description i bet the problem is the "first turn bug" (read the README for a deeper description), if this is really the problem i'm afraid i can't help you because the first turn bug is a problem i'm still trying to solve now.

Angelo
    "If it works, it's obsolete."
    -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

I think I had the same problem with converting Stefan's Darius scenario. Its for MPG and won't convert.

A stupid question. Can you convert MPG scenario's to FW? I think I know the answer already but will it be possible in the future?
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

I think I had the same problem with converting Stefan's Darius the great scenario. Its for MPG and won't convert.

A stupid question. Can you convert MPG scenario's to FW? I think I know the answer already but will it be possible in the future?
        Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Darius; mmh where can i find it? I downloaded version 2.0 by CSC but it is for FW not for MGE and it works well.
          Ok, not very well but it doesn't crash!
          However it came out with a graphic totally wrong, can someone double check this for me?
          And anyone has an idea what may cause this one?

For your last question: it's not stupid, simply you're telepathic! , just yesterday i sent MGEConverter (this the name i choose... my fantasy is incredible) to Blackclove, but i think i used the wrong e-mail address (that on the bottom of SLeague mainpage), i'll post a warning in Scenario League Forum.

Angelo.
          "If it works, it's obsolete."
          -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Working...
          X