Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New units collection

Hi,
    I just completed a units collection for the ToT format. It has 82 new units designed for the Dark Ages era. I've been making a Dark Ages scenario for FW format, and a Byzantines "spin-off" scenario for ToT, , so between those two projects I've got lots of new graphics.

Look for it as soon as webmasters post. I will also be posting a non-ToT version of the same units shortly.

By the way, I've got a bug in my scenario. All the extra units above and beyond the extra units in previous add-ons work fine, but they don't show up in the civilopedia. Any suggestions how to fix? The scenario started out in pre-ToT format and was converted, I'm sure that had something to do with it.

A few other points. If any other webmasters want this collection on their site, just say so here and I'll send them on over.

In case you haven't seen it yet, I also already posted a wonder collection from the same scenarios. Its currently only on the Cradles of Civilization site.

Also, the unit collection has now been posted at the Cradle of Civilization site (http://civ.cx/).

[This message has been edited by Harlan (edited March 26, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
    X