Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame

Welcome! I would like to introduce myself, first off. Call me Bauser. I have been playing Civ since it was a little dos program, (ah the good ol days). I remember going into the program files and changing everything around, especially what was being said between negotions with the AI.

Anyways Its nice to be here and all, but I have a complaint, or rather a suggestion, about the hall of fame. Now is it just me, or are you guys sick of the "clear" button? I know I am. You know how it is: you spend hours perfecting the perfect civ, retire with like a 160% or something, and have one of your dopey friends come along and erase it off the hall of fame with his little 2%. Why would they put a clear button on there at all?

Thanx all.

------------------
    "You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?" Wyatt Earp- Tombstone

Welcome to this crazy little part of the world they call Apolyton, Mr. Bauser!!

Try backing up your score files or stop inviting your dopey friends!

But you're right: I was always wondering what could be the use of that button. I hit it accidently once or twice and erased my hiscores.

------------------
    Everyone should try weasel blowing at least once
    --Zulu Elephant

NOBODY IS GONNA LICK MY THREADS WITHOUT ME THERE TO SUPERVISE!!!
    --Fast Eddie
    Moderator at:
    CivWorld's Off-Topic Forum
    GamesLAN Forums
    GamerzHaven Forums
    CivWeb Forums

Comment

I've wondered about that myself. The only good use I could think of was: maybe your scores are embarrassing, and you don't want your friends to see them. We're not all high scorers, after all.

Comment

Working...
      X