Anyone want to playtest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to playtest?

For some screenshots, check out this thread http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum29/H...tml?date=08:37 .

Its a WW2 scenario for ToT. The maps include Europe, and the Atlantic Ocean. This version is only playable as the Germans, but I will eventually make an Allied version. The game starts off in April 1940, where Germany invades Norway. I've already done extensive playtesting myself, and have gotten up to Jan 1942. This means all the major bugs have been fixed already. I don't expect anyone to play past 1942 because of the amount of time it would take (although that would be great). The scenario is rather large, including the sound, avis, and extra icon files, but I'll load those to a webpage for optional downloading. The readme won't totally be completed for the playtesting version, because I have not played to the end myself yet. Some files, like describe.txt, won't be included either because they are not finished yet and/or they not very important.

Does anyone need more information? If you are interested in playtesting, either reply to this thread or email me at archangel39@priest.com .

I'd like to test it Archangel. The graphics are really neat, and I like WWII stuff (watch the History Channel alot, you know). E-mail to me at seafroggys@yahoo.com.

------------------
    "All that is one cannot be believed as many. No one is supieror to others."
    "All that is one cannot be believed as many. No one is supieror to others."

Comment

Working...
    X