Civconverter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civconverter?

You were talking about the Civconverterm a while ago around here, so where can I find it?

For the record I want it known that I believe in a civ converter ... I also believe in the easter bunny and the great pumpkin!

Comment

For the records you said? Hmmm
      Well, i cannot guarantee for easter bunny or great pumpkin because i haven't programmed them, but for CivConverter i must correct you William, it exists and seems functioning.
      Ultrasune: you can find it at www.click2send.com choosing "pick up a file" in the main page and writing "CivConverter"
      the file you have to choose is CivConverter.zip (the other is a smaller version i'm going to remove soon), i know that also SLeague hosts a copy somewhere.

William, now i want official excuses!
      Please excuse me now but i must go (i'm in late, i still have to feed the easter bunny and this night i've to go out with the great pumpkin and two other friends )

Greetings
      Angelo Scotto
      PROGRAMMER OF CIVCONVERTER
      "If it works, it's obsolete."
      -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Angleo ... I'm sorry if my careless remark offended you. I did not intend to insult your work. What I ment was that a converter can not upgrade the scenario to use the new ToT features like expanded events, four maps, new unit characteristics, expanded graphics, etc.

What I am saying is that a program can really convert to the new format but it can export it.

Comment

No offence, don't worry
            "If it works, it's obsolete."
            -- Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Working...
            X