ToT: Graphics Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToT: Graphics Editing

I have been trying to change/update the graphic files (.bmp) for the extended game. I have tried to load the .bmp files into Adobe photoshop but it will not accept them. Does anyone know what editor should be used to change the contents of the .bmp files or what exactly needs to be done to make changes.

Thanks!!!!

I´m using Paint Shop Pro in one of the elder versions and it works quite fine. you even can get any grafic, "delete" the background (make it transparent) and than paste it into the .bmp (or .gif file possible).

KS
    Sir Derian

Comment

I´m using Paint Shop Pro in one of the elder versions and it works quite fine. you even can get any grafic, "delete" the background (make it transparent) and than paste it into the .bmp (or .gif file possible).

KS
      Sir Derian

Comment

dh25

Adobe photoshop is well used around here and can edit .bmp format (because even I can do it!). For us wise ones to help you need to tell us what happens when you try to "load" the graphics. Do you get an error message? if so what? does your PC crash? Adobe hang? tell us!

Comment

Working...
        X