Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John, a minor, annoying bug (supply and demand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John, a minor, annoying bug (supply and demand)

When you go to the supply and demand display, you can click OK or cancel. These two buttons seem to do the same thing, but they should differ.

When you click OK, that should be enough to select the current item as the thing you want to trade. But clicking OK does not even select that item in the list of trade goods that appears next. If you click OK to supply and demand, then click OK again, you always get the first trade item, not what you selected for supply and demand.
    -toby

------------------
    toby robison
    criticalpaths@mindspring.com
    toby robison
    criticalpaths@mindspring.com

Yeah...the Supply and Demand display was originally meant as just an information page, with no real function. Somewhere along the line, it got some limited functionality, but I don't think that it was ever a high priority on any programmer or designer's list. Thus, sad to say, it remains (in my humble opinion, anyway) an unfinished piece.

We didn't make any changes to the Supply and Demand window that I know of for ToT. It's been that way. I'd suggest pointing this out to the Civ3 folks. Anything that helps them, helps us all.

Comment

Working...
    X