Historical Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Scenarios?

So far I have seen about 3-4 TOT scenarios and all are fantasy. Are there any historical scenarios in the making? Plus, how long will it be until Apolyton has a TOT scenario section on their site?

The Pacific War is a subject ripe for a historic TOT scenario.

One world map each for the U.S. and Japan, other maps for the Pacific island battlegrounds. Use the damn bumblebee as a malaria vector.

Comment

In the works....

Caesar scenario

Fall of Rome

Rise of The British empire...
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

I downloaded a really good historical scenario today. It was about the fall of Troy (arguably fantasy, but historically based) by Scott Alexander. It had some really creative events, and terrain graphics and was fun to play. I recommend it. I downloaded from one of the other posts, on this page. It was a post by Illium.

------------------
        Jason the Argonaut
        "I like horses. Thank You."
        -Daniel MacIvor
        -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

Just double checked and found it for you. It's in the post "TOT SCENARIOS WHAT AND WHERE?" by Mr.Temba.
          -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

Working...
          X