Historical scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical scenarios?

Anyone have any good ideas of historical scenarios, that could be creatd using multiple maps.
    -"Praetera censeo Stockholm esse delendam"

I don't know if your'e looking for a specific or general answer, but the general answer would be any historical situation where there are multiple theatres such as World War II. Check out this article at the Scenario League.
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/Guides/sldt_tot_worlds.shtml
    "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Comment

Well, I thought someone might have a particiualar good idea.
      -"Praetera censeo Stockholm esse delendam"

Comment

If someone can get a horizontally flipped map, an accurate representation of Earth can be created with teleporters. Of course having a map of Europe with Turkey in the "West" and Iceland in the "East" could be disorienting. Talk to the Map Converter dude if that's a good idea, he might be able to flip maps.:-)

------------------
        St. Leo
        www.sidgames.com/imperialism/
        www.sidgames.com/sidportal/
        www.sidgames.com/forums/
        Member of the AUP!
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The advantages of the multi-map format are more likely to be realized with sci-fi or fantasy themes than with historical ones. Most historical situations were pretty 2-dimensional, so FW is just as good, and easier to use. The advantage of ToT for historical themes lies in it's superior events capability.
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

The use of multiply maps for History Scenarios could be great. A second map to continue quests. Just imagine the Spartacus Scenario if a second map was added. You go further than Italy. Rule the World. The Submarine idea. Underwater map just for Subs. The possiblities are endless.........Civfan
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

There are at least 2 scenarios curently available that I am aware of.

Giant Squid has produced one called "OKEANOS" - See earlier postings in this forum for details.

And I have produced another - See http://www.users.bigpond.com/kestrel17

Any feedback appreciated.

(I am currently working on yet another, but this is not yet available for release).

Comment

My question is ARE there any ToT scenarios made? I mean all of the civ II scenario websites only have CivII scenarios, no ToT! Any ToT Scenario websites?

Comment

Working...
                X