No announcement yet.

DOH! I've already asked this but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOH! I've already asked this but.......

...I forgot to, ahhm, check the answer so I'm going to ask it again.

Does anyone know how to NOT to have resources in TOT. I've already deleted them in the rules (at least I think I did) but the actual animations were still there. The reason I ask is that I'm trying to create a space based scenario, think MOO(that the space one?) in FW.

Any ideas? (sorry if you've already answeredbut can you write it again I'll actually check it this time!)

------------------
    The key to success is winning!!

One other point. I need some help for my scenario. Basically its going to be based on Star Wars with four maps all of star systems (as I said above think MOO in FW) anyway back to the point I need some help creating some units so if anyone could
    E-Mail me ANY units based on star wars (both space and ground would be nice, I've heard of some star wars mod packs floating around those would be nice!) plus I also need some ideas for techs. You can E-Mail me the units on 8Mackianrd@richuish.ac.uk (ps if you do bother sending me any files i need to be able to stick them on a floppy disk)

Cheers

Comment

One way to get rid of the resources completely is to:

1) Make their listings in rules.txt exactly match those of their base terrain.

2) Do the same for their names, or blank them.

3) Blank all their icons in terrain#.bmp (use the background pink color).

4) Rename the file resource.spr.

Comment

Working...
      X