SLeague Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLeague Directory

A few months ago when techumseh's path crossed Cyrion's I was caught up with the idea that I might someday get to meet some of the other forumers here. Were it not for tech's passing notice of vacation here at apolyton, they might not have actually met in person; I thought it might be cool to have some system that might make it easier in the future. We could just post the name of the city, province/state, and country where we currently live, and if any of us happen to find ourselves in the precincts on holiday or business we could possibly look each other up. What do you all think?

If anybody likes this idea just say so, and I'll add your location to the bottom of this post
    In the interest of thwarting any forum trolling bots, lets not post any particularly personal information in this space i.e. e-mail or physical addresses, phone numbers etc.

For the record I live in Portland, Oregon, USA
    • Case: Canberra, Australia

Cyrion: Switzerland, close to Geneva lake

EZRhino: Portland, Oregon, USA

Harry Tuttle: Cleveland, Ohio

Jerec: San Juan Capistrano, California, U.S.A.

MacGalleo: Vendin le Vieil, France

McMonkey: Cardiff, Wales

St Leo: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

techumseh: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

yaroslav: Madrid, Spain
    Last edited by EZRhino; February 29, 2008, 20:42.
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Madrid, Spain

But I can go anywhere in Spain, or even Western Europe if needed and told enough time in advance
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Cardiff, Wales
      If anyone comes over to see a Tom Jones a concert
      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
      SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
      SL INFORMATION THREAD
      CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by McMonkey
        Cardiff, Wales
        If anyone comes over to see a Tom Jones a concert
        Whereabouts? I lived in Penylan and Roath in the '80's
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

LLanrumney for the past couple of years. I have also lived in Splott, Adamsdown, Roath and Grangetown, basically all the exclusive areas

Been in Cardiff for about seven years. Love the city, especially on Rugby days!
          SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
          SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
          SL INFORMATION THREAD
          CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Switzerland, close to Geneva lake!

And right in the middle in the skiing area, which is pretty enjoyable in Winter...
            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrion
              And right in the middle in the skiing area, which is pretty enjoyable in Winter...
              Lucky duck.

San Juan Capistrano, California, U.S. We don't get that much snow down here, just a light drizzle of rain now and then.

Comment

Come on! Nothing could be better than to live in the capital of a former Empire, whose glory days are gone for the greater good, but that is slowly catching up with their peers in the rest of Europe
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

A couple of years ago, we talked about an SL meet in Europe. It didn't happen, but I'd still be up for it. This summer (June-Sept) might be good for me.

Here's a pic of my wintery home:
                    Attached Files
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

San Juan Capistrano is a pretty town; I passed though there a few months ago get to this plant nursery on the Hwy going though the Santa Annas. It's amazing that there is only one native plant nursery in the entire greater OC area! Wtf?!
                      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Vendin le Vieil, France

Comment

@techumseh: I've always wanted to visit that part of Canada, is Edmonton a nice place to live?

Anybody else? I'm dying with curiosity

This is the view from my Mom's:
                          Last edited by EZRhino; February 14, 2008, 22:23.
                          Sea Kings TOT

Comment

I'm over in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.:-)

Pic borrowed from daily dose of imagery.
                            Attached Files
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I live in Canberra, Australia
                              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                              X