New Scenario League section: ToT movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario League section: ToT movies

I've started a new section on the SL wiki, under 'Resources'. It's for ToT movies, and I've uploaded 4 that I've made, including two for scenarios I've never released. Have a look: http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:ToT_Videos
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

... and a Christmas present for Catfish

Also on the page is a video file I made for Catfish, in hopes of encouraging him to finish his War of the Ring scenario. I can add text if desired. Let me know by PM if you want the avi. file, and I'll email it to you. Merry Christmas!

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Well done Brian It's really inspirational to watch the wiki grow.

As an aside, Please god tell me you plan on releasing Barsoom eventually
      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Excellent stuff Tech! I love the Indochina War movie...war, HUH, what is it good for?

Civ II scenarios!?

Would these movies play at the beginning of the game?
        SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
        SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
        SL INFORMATION THREAD
        CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Thanks, guys.

@EZRhino: I'll get back to it someday. I went through a Edgar Rice Burroughs phase a few years ago and started on a Tarzan and a Barsoom scenario.

@McMonkey: Yes, these particular movies play when the scenario is loaded, although you can use any events trigger. So - you haven't played Red October or Operation Market-Garden yet, eh?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I have played OMG several times and it is one of my favorite scenarios ever. I have given copies to several friends who don't post on the net and they loved it also. I really admired the use of the tech tree to activate the three different plans. Holding out in Arnhem until the Guards arrived was one of the proudest moments of my life

I had just forgotten the movie!

I must admit tat I have not given Red October a proper go yet but I certainly will once the new version is ready!
            SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
            SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
            SL INFORMATION THREAD
            CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Jeepers! Great work tech, you are a dab hand with the old AVIs!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X