What happend to CDGroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to CDGroup?

I know the site has been down for a while but I thought there would be some kind of relaunch...?
    As my annual HD crash came about I'm now looking for some stuff like fairline's MGE units and jim panse's early works. I am also missing an excellent Euro-Atlantic map made by skipper he posted along with a preview of his (still unfinished?) scenario 'Das Reich'.

their domain name has been assimilated

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Yes, but after another crash at EVO, the whole group emigrated to Apolyton, and have now, more or less settled at the german webring forum.

(Skipper sent me his 'Das Reich' scenario btw, before he left the community)
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

I was also looking forward to Skipper's "Das Reich" scenario, that is, until the great crash dashed my hopes. His wonder icons were simply stunning. I managed to save some of his posted work - sea units and city icons.

Eivind, is there a chance that you can share 'Das Reich' with us, assuming that Skipper has no objections about it being circulated? It would be greatly appreciated.
        Attached Files

Comment

Why did he leave the community?
          Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Originally posted by minipow
            Eivind, is there a chance that you can share 'Das Reich' with us, assuming that Skipper has no objections about it being circulated? It would be greatly appreciated.
            Sorry about the belated response. Assuming the same (he sent me this over 3 years ago), here you go.
            Attached Files
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X