Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Civ2 tornament

Hello everyone

I have been playing Civ 2 for a long time and have recently been playing the game with some of my mates over a LAN with the use of the simultaneous turns patch...

I was wondering if there was anyone on the site from the UK who would be interested in playing in an multiplayer tornament over LAN instead of online...

We are based in Buckinghamshire and usually play on sundays

We play King level, No Embassys, No bribeing cities, restricted wonders (No Chapel, Cathedral, Library, Gardens, Workshop, SETI, Statue of liberty, Marcos and UN)

Anyone interested....

If it takes off i was thinking of trying to set up a UK championship....

CHOC
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

I didn't realize there was a simultaneous turns patch around.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

maybe i will try one

Comment

basically you edit the Civ.ini file and add the line simutaneous=1

it stoped me playing CivNet as i belive Civ2 is the ultimate version of the game... Lets face it im still playing it over 10 years after it was released...

Anyone fancy a 10 hour fixed time tornament... meet up in the UK for LAN game 7 Player Max??
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

if yousearch players you can ask on www.civ2liga.de also

Comment

Working...
          X