Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyes loses 6 in a row and won't play anymore!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes loses 6 in a row and won't play anymore!!

Just thought I'd make it real clear for those of you who didn't see this buried in the other thread.

Of course, he is still the greatest player ever and those who beat him 6 in a row, at least 4 at his settings, are all noobs.

Now he is back to his old self. He won't play any of them anymore just like he refused to play me 1x1x. The reason why he won't play them is same lame excuses he used when he wouldn't play me.

They aren't worth the waste of his time

He wrote strategy guides and invented the way the game is played

The game is dead

HA HA HA the entertainment continues.

Who are they?

Comment

I have missed all this drama entirely and now am awaiting the next installment.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Someone else also beat eyes 6 in a row

Comment

WHAT??? The greatest player of all beaten 6 in a row again??? I think thats impossible!! I cant understand this?? We all beginners. We are nothing in his "eyes"! We are the dust under his feets! Its impossible! He invented all strategies, all units, city building, wonders, and (as i believe) the Big Mac and the weel with corners....

Comment

Okay from what I gather by inference, "Eyes" is apparently a player who thinks he's really good and everybody else is awful, but who has just been beaten by people who are actually fairly good.

This would be a similar situation to "Blockhead" and SMAC. (You may remember him and his swaggering self-confidence, mixed in with his assertion that you should never build roads.)

Eyes sounds like a fun character. Good to keep him around.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Atawa forgets to mention that he just lost a game yesterday where he had 10 times the start as me and had horseman at my capital at 3350BC. I got 4 huts for the entire game and he still lost. He also forgets to mention that he thinks Lry is the best player at the moment even though Lry is like 1-10 with me since I came back. Also, I'm not sure where he's pulling the number 6 from, but it was 4 games and I resigned a lot of them that I shouldn't have. When i get bad starts I always assume the other guy is going to play like I would and that's simply not the case with atawa. In the future I'm going to play through the really bad games because the game yesterday proved that I can come back on Atawa in all but the worst starts.

Comment

Eyes knows well he is a weak player, but he likes to watch that most people believe his self-promoting is real.
                Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

This coming from the guy that micromanages his first cities for 5min per turn in the first 3 turns of the game. Most people don't realize that you have a very good reason for choosing that name.

Comment

To change the subject for a moment... what the hell are some people doing in the first few turns that takes so much time. It's not like you have a ton of units to move
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe they are thinking? Slowly...
                      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        To change the subject for a moment... what the hell are some people doing in the first few turns that takes so much time. It's not like you have a ton of units to move
                        Waiting on their dial-up connection? Surfing Apolyton? Black clicking? Checking demographics? City triangulation? Loading the game on their other PC? Loading Cheat-O-Matic?

I used to suffer a lot from the first one in my MP days; the other possiblities are a pretty good list of why I quit playing MP.

Comment

That and you sucked anyway so nobody really missed you.

Comment

Poor atawa, he sucks so bad he loses a city and retires.

Comment

Hehe, eyes looses 6 in a row and turns into the frustrated little boy again that we all love to hate

So please enlighten me why your royal goddess of civ can loose so much against a player that sucks so bad?
                              That is even with host advantage since you always insist on hosting, I guess mainly becouse then you can optimize land for your one trick ponyrace.

Comment

Working...
                              X