Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kobayashi Collection at S-League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Kobayashi Collection at S-League

    Its been fantastic learning how to Wiki. I encourage everyone who hasn't tried to contribute to the S-League site.

    I myself have really gotten into the spirit of things ever since I figured out how to edit the DST page. Its been hard work but I've managed to upload most of my body of work to the site. Finally I will have everything in one place, arranged in a way I like.

    If anyone wanted to try some of my stuff but found going over to Civfan to DL it too troublesome, its all (or wil be soon anyway) here -



    there is one imperfection though...why do I need to resize the window to the left or right to make all the scenario icons appear? Does anyone else suffer from this bug as well?

    Link for Arthedain

    Last edited by kobayashi; May 2, 2007, 12:35.
    .
    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

  • #2
    Three cheers, Koby! I'll be checking it out for sure.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

    www.tecumseh.150m.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent. Good to hear Koby.

      Comment


      • #4
        Koby, would you be up for sharing the know-how on what is needed to add scenario pages on the wiki?

        I have been getting requests along these lines...A thread with info would be invaluable!

        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by curtsibling
          Koby, would you be up for sharing the know-how on what is needed to add scenario pages on the wiki?

          I have been getting requests along these lines...A thread with info would be invaluable!

          yes sure why not. The wiki help is actually way too detailed for our purposes and it took me hours to find what I wanted. I wrote a super brief guide in the other thread but I think I can expand on it in greater detail and put in some other more useful stuff.
          Last edited by kobayashi; April 7, 2007, 05:48.
          .
          This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

          Comment


          • #6
            Salutations! Great to hear people finally decide to follow suit, and upload their stuff to SL. May we gather all scenario, post and present, to the site!
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

            Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks, Koby!

              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

              Comment

              Working...
              X