and remove some of the black?
    Attached Files

Harry, you ****ing tease
    "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
    -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Originally posted by Willhelm II
      Harry, you ****ing tease
      Heh. Heh. Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

But no, really.

Comment

Very nice guard tower HT! I gave the de-blackening a shot and I came up with these three variants. The first one has a stretched aluminum colour, the second has a wood grain colour, the and the third has simply more grey than black than the original.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is the BMP file is so desired. Was this what you had meant by tone it down?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sarsstock; November 1, 2006, 11:28.

Comment

Looking good, thanks Chris!

Comment

Say, HT, when you've released that unit in a scen, may I use it for my KW scen as well? It'd make a perfect replacement for my Commie Border Barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Patine
                Say, HT, when you've released that unit in a scen, may I use it for my KW scen as well? It'd make a perfect replacement for my Commie Border Barrier.
                Go ahead and use it now.

Comment

Next request. I need a Babushka unit. A strong, proud, Babushka.

Comment

Thanks, HT!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                      Next request. I need a Babushka unit. A strong, proud, Babushka.
                      sturdily-build Russian shot-putter babushka or Anna Kournikova with a Kalashnikov babushka?
                      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by fairline
                        sturdily-build Russian shot-putter babushka or Anna Kournikova with a Kalashnikov babushka?
                        The former. I need a good strong woman who can give birth while plowing the first 15 acres and have enough energy left to finish the last 25 before sundown.

Though, as you can imagine, a muscularly tone Kournikova would also be appreciated.

Comment

There is nothing better than a sturdy tennis-playing Russian farmer babe!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well I thought I might as well just share as I go along since some of the graphics I'm working on can be used for most anything.

This graphic should only be used in a ToT scenario that has a snowy and icy climate. Replace the forest, hills, or mountains in the terrain2 file with this graphic and include the underlying terrain tiles of your choice in terrain1.

Since this graphic is meant to represent static wheel ruts it would be best to make your road improvement graphic invisible after adding roads over the wheel rut graphic.

This graphic works best in a theatre type scenario rather than say an empire wide scale.

The graphic was taken from Red Alert 2, scaled down, and matched to the appropriate tiles.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X