Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent game from ending?

Greetings!
    I posted this question Friday, but it appears to have disappeared.
    Is there any way to activate true Bloodlust in ToT? I'm enjoying some cool scenarios, but I really just want to play until I'm that last one left alive. I've messed around with resetting the game year, the increment, the max turns (4999, 5000, 9999), and it always seems to end at or near the original end-date. I've also created scenarios from scratch, and modified existing scenarios, but I can't seem to work around this.
    Yes, I could keep playing after "YOU'VE WON THE GAME", but I really want it to tell me I've won after I've killed every one of these guys who sneak-attacked me. I'm playing ToT with the patch. Thanks!

Hmm... I don't have civ ATM (and doubt I will for the next 4 months) but I'd say that editing the current turn should do that...

you might need to save as a scenario and load it up (either regularly by telling the prompt to show you scn's as well or as a scenario) before it works.

hope it helps...

[edit:]

I don't know how the game stores the max number of turns, but maybe with such large numbers you've overflowed...

oh, and if you've already seen the 'you're victorious' dialog, you might have to load an earlier save...
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
    X