Notification of Leaving and Returning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Leaving and Returning Thread

Post here whenever you some reason will be absent in your PBEM. If you're going away for a longer period of time you should probably try to find replacements in the mean time. Make sure you also notify whenver you have returned. Everyone should subscribe to this thread.

I will remove posts as people return, so we can easily see who is away.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

I just came back from Finland. I'll be having my Advanced Subsidiary examinations between May and late June.
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Sorry, but as you may have noticed I am unable to play turns any longer. I'm just too crowded with various issues right now, and will remain so until the 9th, after which I'll be unable to play.

I need replacements for NWO #2 (China), TAON (USA), LBE IV (USA), and Iron Curtain (European NATO).

While I am technically able to play turns until the 9th, I have absolutely no time to allot for Civ 2 turns, so please find replacements ASAP.

Also, it is highly unlikely that I will be able to play any turns that one month during summer.

Comment

Are you saying you're quiting for good?
        Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

For an extended period. I'll be gone for at least 3 to 4 months. After that I'll have to see, it depends on my lifestyle choices.

Comment

Good luck in your endeavors
            "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X