• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
    This game is ruined...
    would you like to start a new pbem?
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Actually I'm preperaing a new new version - Blitzkrieg 1936 V: http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?t=37899&page=5
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
        Actually I'm preperaing a new new version - Blitzkrieg 1936 V: http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?t=37899&page=5
        mmm... i´m not registered in that forum. if you open a pbem there, let me know. i´d like to participate one more time

Comment

• Replay? Why if I could solve it . I don’t understand why is this such a big deal…like I said it was to repair a blunder of mine that normally shouldn’t have been happened, this didn’t alter what would have been the normal outcome

Ruined because of this? Common guys, don’t get paranoid, there must be another reasons…

If I did this before? I think I did sometimes but at much minor scale to again make little mistakes undone

It seems that at the eyes of some people I did something wrong, that is bad for me ok, but also bad for the community, understand that we all not think the same way, what is right for some is wrong for others, it is a normal contradictory thing that happens in such communities with people from all around the globe and moderators should be more flexible in this matters and not act like a hard judge

Enjoy the new game, of course I will be not part of it

Comment

• sergio, the point is that you should have told us this before posting your turn.
            i mean, you changed the rules.txt file! i think that´s something forbidden.
            if you wanna change it for some reason, you should say: guys, i`m going to change the rules for this and that. do you agree?

something like that... i wont going to crucify you for this, but i just feel that its not sportmanship.

Comment

• I'm sorry, Sergio, but I'm with Alejandro here. And that to me seems like a very global notion and not a difference in culture as you insinuate. Changing the rules alone is a very serious matter, not telling even worse.

I don't neccessarily want you to quit playing, but I want this to stand as an example of what not to do. And I want you to swear never to do it again. We all do mistakes, not just game mistakes as was the reason for your rules change here, but mistakes in general. That beeing said everyone deserves a second chance, and I want you in the new game.
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Ok, you are right, sorry. Also I will not do it again, I promise, lets move on with the other games

Comment

Working...
                X