Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi maps in ToT

How can one change their placings?

f.e: I start a game in Map0 and import Map1 and Map2.
    Having changed my mind later decide to replace Map1 with Map3. Been toying with "import map" and "export map" but can only add, not replace maps.
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

That's right. Once you add a map, you're stuck with it. 'Export' means save a map file in another folder.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Dusty's MapCopy can actually copy over mutimaps, so that would be you best option (either that, or starting from scratch ).
      "If you are not confused by quantum physics, then you haven't really understood it." -Niels Bohr
      "The true test of your character is what it takes to stop you." -Dr. Bob Jones Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Woehr
        Dusty's MapCopy can actually copy over mutimaps, so that would be you best option (either that, or starting from scratch ).

Hmmmmm.

Will look into that.
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Working...
        X