Capitalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of Web Site

No, I came here when I first bought my Civilization II CD. I installed it and could not open the city choice window where you select the advancement to build. After tremendous frustration trying to make it work, I turned to this forum for help. Many people tried unsuccessfully, then one fellow told me to check if I had a certain map file. I didn't, so he e-mailed me the file and I installed it and was up and running.
    After playing my game for several months, I recognized that I really didn't understand how capitalization worked. No matter what I read, I was still confused. Since I had had the experience with the map file missing initially, I feared that perhaps I had a software problem with capitalization also. The responses I received to this thread were very helpful to me on this matter also. I am very grateful to the Civilization II community.

Comment

Well, pull up a chair and kibitz in the latest Succession Game.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

You might be interested in this thread from CivFanatics - it's titled "Brand New Grandma To This Type Of Game - Help?":

My Grandson gave me Civilization Test of Time yesterday. He thought I would like it since if like games like Shivers and Shivers II. After printing the manual on the disk. I can not find a representation of the different people I keep moving around. I have a city and it has been suggested...

Comment

Hehe The LF appears...
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
          X