AI Pillaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Pillaging

Is there a way to control the order in which terrain improvements are pillaged by AI controlled units?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Dunno. Possibly the AI can read the "turns to build" for each improvement and select the longest.

Comment

I'd expect a preset order, personally. Like "check for airbases, then railroads, then fortresses, then irrigation," or whatever. Dunno why, it just feels like more the sort of thing Civ2's programming team would do.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

From my experience with vanilla civ I assume the AI primarily pillages farmland / irrigation, followed by RRs/roads.

I have never seen the AI pillaging other civs' fortresses. Instead of that, the AI uses them to fortify its own units.

Comment

I've seej pillaging of fortresses before. Also, railroads and roads are usually only pillaged by units which have all as roads, such as barb partians. And they don't even go on pillaging irrigation IIRC.

Comment

It was easier in Civ1: barbs which came from boats never pillaged at all. Barbs which came from the inland pillaged all your land.

Barbs that came from behind killed your warriors:

Comment

Working...
            X