No announcement yet.

Has anyone played Herbstnebel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an excellent scenario - I have a ToT conversion if you want to give it a try McM.

Good to se you DV
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Wouldn't say no Mr F! Would it happen to have a set of your lovely grapics? I'm afraid I did not stumble across the online Civ community until fairly recently (in the scale of things) and as a result I am a card carrying Fairlineophile. No disrespect meant to Captain Nemo and Alex the Magnificent's work!

I remember downloading Herbstnebel along with a hundred other scenarios when I first discovered Civ Fanatics. I remember being impressed by the concept and the graphics but for some unknown reason never got round to playing it. Not that that really matters because for me it will be as if it was released yesterday! I hate to say this but I have never played Red Front properly. I fully intend to as soon as the ToT version is finished though
      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
      SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
      SL INFORMATION THREAD
      CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Yeah the Tech problem was unfortunate for SJ. I had to dedicate a lot of event space to addressing the problem partly. It's a very simple fix in ToT.

Comment

There should be enough room to fix this problem and add a number of new events too.

Has anyone considered the possibility of stackable terrain?

I think Sengoku Jidai for ToT would be one of the greats!
          Last edited by McMonkey; June 17, 2008, 10:52.
          SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
          SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by McMonkey
            I think Sengoku Jidai for ToT would be one of the greats!
            Didn't I send you the conversion for Sengoku ToT?

Comment

As far as I remember you just sent the graphics which were spot on!

I would certainly like to see the ToT conversion. Also, did you find the Panzer General unit files?

I remember that the events for the original were taken up by the Unit Killed/tech events. This can be made to work properly using ToT events and more could be added to add a bit of spice to the game.

Any volunteers?
              SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
              SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by McMonkey
                As far as I remember you just sent the graphics which were spot on!

I would certainly like to see the ToT conversion. Also, did you find the Panzer General unit files?

I remember that the events for the original were taken up by the Unit Killed/tech events. This can be made to work properly using ToT events and more could be added to add a bit of spice to the game.

Any volunteers?
                This reminds me. When will you finish that unit compilation project you started?

Comment

I have been adding a few units here and there. I realised my attempt to gather together all the old MGE units into categories was going to be a mammoth task. I still hope to complete it one day but it will take a back seat to other projects. I will add all of Gareth's ToT compilations first then cohesive MGE collections and finally the MGE compilations I have put together as they are ready. This will be a bit of an ongoing project that I pursue when I can't summon the energy to work on my scenarios

Thanks for reminding me
                  SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                  SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

For a start, how about that Sengoku TOT conversion? And anything else you may have been holding on to?

Comment

Well thats up to Gareth. If he is happy for me to upload them to the SL then I will. I'm not sure if he is saving them though!

The next time I have a spare moment I will go through all the ToT compilations and get them uploaded to get the ball rolling again.
                      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                      SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

If I recall correctly they were sent to you specifically to upload on the SL in lieu of the MGE versions.

Comment

I checked the e-mail I recieved and Gareth asked me to keep a lid on them until they were finished. If he gives me the go ahead I will upload them too.
                          SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                          SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

Yep, I'll post it soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X