Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map wanted

Can somebody donate a Gigamap with these margins:

All of Europe, except Scandinavia (not bad if it's contained, but not necessary either); eastern border should be the Caucasus/Mesopotamia (Moscow should be included); All of Africa, including the surrounding islands; No America.

Does somebody have such a map or can someone make one? It should be a Gigamap, so there is enough space in Europe.

Thanks
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

While Stefan is at it, I may as well. I'm also looking for a giga-map but it's a European giga-map. It should contain the European continent including Scandinavia, to the East it should go to the Urals and including Iraq. The northern Coastline of Africa should be included too.

Something like this attached map, only bigger.
    Attached Files
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

This has been posted several times before, can't remember where though. But I think it was communism who made splendid giga europe map (correct me if I'm wrong). I have it at my home computer that I will get to in a couple of days, if no one else can dig it up for you in the mean time.
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Thanks Eivind. A forum search helped me found the REALEURO.mp map. Though it didn't cover all of the area that I wanted. Also, it looks a bit.. uhm.. civ2ish, not so realistic. I guess I', being picky.

Now someone go ahead and make that map for Stefan!
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Working...
        X