Remember to vote in the Apolyton HOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember to vote in the Apolyton HOF

Since Dark Cloud didn't post a thread here... this is the reminder to vote in the December edition of the Apolyton HOF.

The Civ 4 community is voting like wild fire... so get your votes in for the Civ 2 legends!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

What's the concensus?
    We're going to need to vote as a block to have any influence.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well Berz definitely should get all our votes. Looks like we'll finally get him in this time.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Any chance the Civ General and Civ 2 MP could get a concensus?

Looks like you guys were successful in getting Berz in last time, perhaps we could work to getting a Civ2 non-mper in this time ? (the last several votes have seen La Fayette, DaveV, Bloody Monk and SlowThinker voted for by the Civ2 general people, but their arn't enough of us to match OT or the new Civ4 people (who thanks to DC's system don't count as much anyway ).

/me

Edit: oops my mistake, I thought berzerker got in last time, looks like he is the early favourite this time though
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

OK, berz is one, who should be the other two?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i voted berz, zopper, and davev
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

link?

Comment

Hey, war, you gonna be around tonight?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                  Any chance the Civ General and Civ 2 MP could get a concensus?

Looks like you guys were successful in getting Berz in last time, perhaps we could work to getting a Civ2 non-mper in this time ? (the last several votes have seen La Fayette, DaveV, Bloody Monk and SlowThinker voted for by the Civ2 general people, but their arn't enough of us to match OT or the new Civ4 people (who thanks to DC's system don't count as much anyway ).

* Sparrowhawk

Edit: oops my mistake, I thought berzerker got in last time, looks like he is the early favourite this time though
                  Perhaps not a total consensus (we dont have a total consensus even among ourselves), but I could see us voting for whoever your top candidate is, and y'all voting for our top candidate. Like y'all vote for Berz, and we'll vote for La Fayette. Then use our other picks where we wish.

I've already voted though

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Civ 4 community might rule the votes this time... So yeah, we need to stay united.

I've already voted for the same three I did last time.
                    Berz
                    Ozzy

And then Dr Strangelove...
                    All deserving in my opinion.

I will continue voting Civ II people in the future as we get our candidates in. I'm not opposed to voting for non MPer if there is a concensus in this forum.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It might be the best way to leverage ourselves for maximum effect. If we vote for one of their's, and they vote for one of ours, then we are doubling our votes more or less, targeted.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                        link?

Comment

its in the apolyton community forum, near the top!

Comment

Tnx

Comment

no worries

Comment

Working...
                              X