No announcement yet.

The American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to take a crack at modding some of Gareth's Napoleonic units from his Bonoparte 2.0 unitset. Though I can't guarentee the trademark "Fairline" quality, they might come in handy.

Do you have a rough idea of what units your looking for? Simple Continental soliders? Redcoats? Hessians? French? loyalist and rebelious Militias? Native War Partys?

Also what kind of city style would be appropriate for this scenario? I was thinking about this earlier and imagined that a style between the Industrial and Medival styles by Curt would probally fit it best.

Comment

for units, mostly cannon and foot soldiers. the Continentals didn't have a cavalry force as of 1776, so they won't really be needed until later on. I have some Redcoats and Hessians and French troops from some of the big Unit threads. As for city styles, right now I'm using Anglo-French by St Leo from the non-unit graphics thread. I'm open to any suggestions.

here's the folder for the scenario thus far. tell me what you think, Sarsstock.
      Last edited by Art of War; December 17, 2005, 02:58.

Comment

ps - it's in "winter" right now. i was just messing with terrain and stuff.

Comment

here you go
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X