Civ2 Apolyton forums have more threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ2 Apolyton forums have more threads

Just to make things clear, but I think the Apolyton Civ2 and Call to Power forums have many more visitors and posters than the CFC Civ2 forums. The Scenario League is constantly updated. Not to start a CFC vs. Apolyton discussion, but in CFC people simply go to the most recent version of civ and forget about the other forums. If you visit CFC, there are many people online. But they are just concentrated on the Civ4 sessions, while the Civ2 forums are empty and the Civ3 fora are beginning to suffer the impact from the most recent civ release.

The Scenario League and the Civ2 fora here are just great!

"I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

You may be right, but the Civ 2 contributions have dropped off here over the last 12 - 18 months.

Are we all getting Old and Slow?

RJM at Sleeper's
      Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

Originally posted by rjmatsleepers
        You may be right, but the Civ 2 contributions have dropped off here over the last 12 - 18 months.

Are we all getting Old and Slow?

RJM at Sleeper's
        Yeah, I've been into civ forums recently, altough I've been playing civ2 since 1999 and civ3 since only this year. I've never seen the decadence of the civ2 forums, altough we're probably seeing the decline of the civ3 ones now. No activity, while the civ4 forums are full of posters!

Well, that's just normal. But Civ2 and Civ1 still survive from the "Test of Time". Less users, but still some activity. I hope Civ3 survives.

Comment

As far as Scenario Creation goes, I think that activity has actually increased over the past few years, at least for Poly. Thank goodness.

Comment

Working...
          X