scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scenarios?

Do multiplayer games ever use scenarios?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Not realy, turns take too long, they are better suited for PBEM.

Comment

i've enjoyed scenarios multi-player. Aren't some scenarios designed to be played multi-player?

Also, if anyone wnats to play ants scenario, let me know
      Ants. An MGE scenario
      http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?file=57835_ant.zip

Comment

We tried the WWII scenario that comes with the MP gold game and had some fun. Playing as all the week countries and trying to beat the big bad AI. (which we did) But they are quite time consuming.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's interesting, because I find most scenarios take less time than a full settler -> Alpha Centauri game. Do you play through right from beginning to end?
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Usualy people are dead or just give, never played to AC in MP when I think of it.

Comment

They certainly don't last much longer than nukes.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Basicly games change when engineers and cannons come into play. On 1x moves its pretty easy to defend yourself but if people start building RR right up to your city defence is almost impossible.

Comment

i might play a small nuke scenario, or even a declared spacerace multi-player. Come to think of it; the Mars scenario that came with the original Fantastic Worlds would make a great multi-player game. Human players might even last until heavy weapons.
                  Ants. An MGE scenario

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    We tried the WWII scenario that comes with the MP gold game and had some fun. Playing as all the week countries and trying to beat the big bad AI. (which we did) But they are quite time consuming.
                    Sounds like fun.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It was a blast... Xin Yu, Rah and I each took one of the neutral countries and played against all the major powers... and eventually won.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I beat them all with Spain once

It tool me quite a few tries though.

Comment

I just finished playing 'Seeds of Greatness' (Paul "Kull" Cullivan) for the first time, based on recomendations by the scenario league guys.

It was a really fun scenario, each civ starts with a settler, and the AI civs are successful enough to probvide an interesting backdrop for a multiplayer game.

My question is; with multiple events files, is it possible to play as multiplayer?
                          Ants. An MGE scenario

Comment

Working...
                          X