Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see if I can get the OK to go for it Wednesday. Don't be afraid to use the phone if I'm not online.

Ming will we be doing FNSGS per normal?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• My wife was asking me if I was going to Ming's tonight.
      Hmmmmmmm.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'd love to move this to Ming's. Tougher to finesse it playing at home, much more prone to interruptions.

Either way is fine, but a "convenient" phone call would be a nice touch. All I have to do is promise to have it together for the visit to Mom's tomorrow morning.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
          There's that possibility

And I must apologize. Saturday, I really thought I was attacking someone else. You were getting kicked enough, and I would have left you alone. When you retired, I realized what I had been doing. I don't know how I got confused. Might have been all the beers and whatever.
          It had nothing to do with that. I probably had a few too many beverages and thats why I was so tired so early. IT was tough watching Michigan and Michigan State lose in football, then the Wings lose, then the Pistons get blown out after going 8-0, then #4 (at the time ) MSU loses to Hawaii in basketball. I must have had 2 0r 3 beverages per loss and that was alot of losses. (Not to mention Im eastern and your central)

Anyways I'd be interested in playing tonite if anyone wants to. I'm toying with getting in a CivIV diplo game on one of the weekend nites so I'm not sure what my availability will be for weekends.

BTW: Did I mention that you gave me about the *%$&*&^%( est land possible

Comment

• Are we on for tonight's FNSGS?

Comment

• I'm off to the gym. Hoping to find a game betw 7 and 8 pm CST tonight.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Just sitting down to dinner. So running a tad late tonight...

Comment

• Anybody around tonight?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's FRIDAY... The wife is out of town, and I'm off today... so whenever
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kewl, I'll be over when I get home.

I she going to be still out of town tomorrow too
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I expect it will be a Rail Baron night, Barry sent me an email yesterday.

See you tonight.

Comment

• Let me know, it may make me want me to stay home and play from there.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• All I know is he said he and Marcie were thinking about coming out. Ming would get the phone call, not me.

Comment

• I won't know until he calls at his usual time....
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You OK, Ming?????????

Comment

Working...
                                X