Heya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya

LOL it's incredible, here I am after 5 years, and some of you are still here! WOW!

haha it feels like nothing has happened during those years but that just isn't true.

I'm not going to play this game anymore. I just wanted to say hi!

Kaak we were in the same tribe, remember. Yeah well we have spoken over ICQ a few times

I see a cocky little brat driving people insane here. Oh he remembers me of someone who was just so much like him, 5 years ago, haha I wonder if that is him, the same guy, He had som many aliases.

somewhat cool that I was able to login in here after 5 years. I have never done that before

Keep on playing guys!

93 93/93

lol sorry I believe it was even 6 years ago!

Comment

good to see you buddy i'm sad you aren't going to play again!
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Why don't you play civ 3?

well I'm so busy these days, back in the old days I was 20, still living with my grandma, having no responsibilities except tribe duties in the middle of the night (timezone +1 here you know)

In those days kaak I believe you were the guy that never had the time.

This will still be my number one game, I still love the game, and am not bored with it!

haha it's funny I still remember my first game against you kaak. You were kinda cocky, and I had big ego from playing singleplayer for 7 years (including civ 1). So I thought that I was going to give you a good game. But there was a big difference between the two types of games! After a while though I got the hang of it

Comment

If you feel like playing a game, how does one arrange that these days?

Comment

me, cocky??? never my icq is 4032410...drop me a line.
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

ah...and the main reason i won't play civ 3 is it took away all of the things i really liked about civ2

Comment

Civ3 was a joke. It didn't even have a proper chat that could work let alone a mulitplayer that would work. Civ3 is nothing more than civ 1.5 it's a step back from civ2. btw, are you Abramelin_66?

Comment

i feel the same maybe civ .5

Comment

I've grown to like Civ3, it really did improve upon Civ2 in many ways. I think its a much better game.

Granted I only play it single player, cause MP on Civ3 was a broken mess. So Civ2 MP is clearly superior, but the game itself.... eh, its grown on me.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

you are far braver than i a game without MP??? pshaw

Comment

Civ iii is crappy. Despite special resources which were slightly cool. total crappiness and never been able to finish an entire game despite buying it.

hey Bergman, I'm new to multiplayer, but I can hit monarchy by 2850 on a wet world, I know that lighthouse is the bomb on island maps, and I've been schooled by early republics. I'm looking to beat some old dogs. And I need some more tricks b/f I hit 'em. Anyway, I'm looking for a back-door teacher, if you'd like to play...

ICQ Number: 276-044-036
                        MSN: r_u_d_d@hotmail.com
                        Ants. An MGE scenario
                        http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?file=57835_ant.zip

Comment

He's not a 1x1x rookie like you...

Comment

Working...
                          X