CDG/Evo-Games Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG/Evo-Games Refugee Thread

Since a couple of days now our beloved CDG/Evo-Games site is down for no particular reason known to me. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems as some other Civ2 gamers including myself?

Here is the link to CDG/Evo-Games!

I am now rather desperate to get word what happened to my beloved CDG/Evo-Games

I just sent Elucidus (site founder/owner) this via ICQ:

Hi Luc, my name´s Stephan, I am a fellow visiting CDG/Evo-Games for quite a time now - and since two or three days neither me nor another bunch of regular posters are able to visit CDG/Evo-Games anymore. I hope I am not pestering you but I do wanted to ask you what this is all about. We are almost desperate to access our beloved site again. I hope you can tell me a bit more, I even set up a refugee thread over at Apolyton [Link].
    Now I shall wait for a reply.

Comment

I have the exact same problem, but I also have no idea why. I hope the site will get up soon.
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

I have confirmed problems from Tom, Eivind, Sergio as well - I hope the site will be up again before too long

Comment

same problem here, mozilla say's "www.evo-games.net cannot be found, please check the name and try again"
          from the looks of it, the server isn't connected to the internet,
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Two-timers!
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
            X