• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert it to png or gif format.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Aight, trying this again. Touched up Blackhawk on the left, Stryker with RPG fence in the center, Stryker without RPG fence on the right.
      Attached Files

Comment

As you've peaked my curiosity now Curt, you wouldn't happen to have more unit previews/screenshots or details of this "Modern Day Apocalyptic " scenario for ToT? I am of course refering to the one that featured Tony Blair, George W. Bush, Sadaam, Kim Jon Il and of course Osama.

Of all the games in development as we speak it is that one I am eyeing most of all.

Comment

Hey, cheers!

I will be posting some details of it around July, once Dictator is out of the way.

There may be another project I may work on first, though.
          And I am sure it will be a subject not seen in CIV2...!

It's all top secret, off course!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Excellent black hawk, cousarmy0001!
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Yes, very nice Black Hawk indeed

I think it should be bigger though.
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

i thought so too, but if you make it wider, you have to make it longer, and that's not so easy to do, given the window available.

plus, it's about the same size as the Apaches that have been on here, and is actually larger both in scale and in actual pixels than the default Chinook that came with Civ2 originally.

as i look at the other aircraft units (helicopters and otherwise) that i've pulled off of websites over the past 6 months or so, it's actually about the same size, or even larger when compared to most of them, but i agree that it seems small.

maybe because of the lack of contrast between the background and the unit?

Comment

Wasnt sure were to post these but these are the characters from the Sreets of Rage video game. Thought they might be useful as street thugs or somthing in a modern scenario.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Awesome - That brings back some memories!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

my attempts at splicing and modifying various units to create an f-101 and an m-48
                      Attached Files
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Can anyone help me find some Iraqi army Units, Iraq police cars and police forces?

(Yeah I know I've asked before, lost all my units on my comp :-/)

It would be much appreciated thanks

Comment

Somebody made some Iraqi police units a while back, I didn't save any of them though. I may take a stab at some later on.

If anybody wants to try in the meantime, you basically need a white Toyota pickup truck with a blue door and some lights on the top.

For an Iraqi police officer, dark blue pants, light blue shirt, AK-47, and a black mustache.

Here's some old Iraqi army units I saved from a while back. Current army units wear the old "chocolate chip" camoflage pattern that the US used in Desert Storm.
                          Attached Files

Comment

A rehash of the old Iraqi units.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Those are great looking, typhoon!
                              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

The best thing about this forum is the excellent artists, thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X