No announcement yet.

Modern Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, its still amazing after all these years that designers like Curt still find a way perfect units like those posted above.... well done sir!! The Osama unit is just fantastic!

I take it this "Armageddon" scenario is the yet unamed modern scenario you mentioned was in development when I asked about your current projects then?

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe
      Kim Jong Il should have a golf club. He's the world's greatest golfer, you know!
      It truly is amazing that he even finds the time to golf at all. What with being the world's greatest movie director/star/producer, world's greatest inventor (i.e. the T.V., microwave, and internet), and the world's greatest lover.

@Curt: I wonder if maybe you should make Kim himself a little smaller and then give him his trademark 6 inch pompador and heel lifts with the damn near platform boots.
      Last edited by Jimmywax; April 30, 2005, 13:32.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'm just amazed yet again that after so many years inovative designers like Curt, Catfish and Gareth manage to keep finding new ways of perfecting already perfected unit graphics.

I can't wait to see what other new units you come up with Curt following this new style, in Medival, Industrial style scenarios possibly.

And lets cut poor Mr. Kim Jong Il some slack here gents, afterall, its not easy being both the first person to fly an airplane and the first man on the moon .
        Last edited by Sarsstock; April 30, 2005, 15:25.

Comment

Modern russian compolation
          Attached Files
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

@Jimmywax:

Indeed! I think I will make Kim a bit shorter, just to show what a little short-arse he is!

@Sarsstock:

Thanks, bro!

Yep, this is my other secret modern project - Beyond that, my lips are sealed!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
            http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by curtsibling
              @Jimmywax:

Indeed! I think I will make Kim a bit shorter, just to show what a little short-arse he is!
              make sure to enlarge his glasses
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Originally posted by curtsibling
                A proper crew of baddies!
                Tweaked from classics by Catfish and fairline!

Kim Jong Il, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Suicide Terrorist and Anarchist...

Coming to an Armageddon scenario near you soon!

I'll be nicking that Anarchist to use instead of my Partisan here at home if you don't mind, curt. It's perfect!
                I've been looking for one for a long while now, but most look too similar to my current fanatic.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Be my guest!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

wow ty for all the nice units

Comment

Absolutely wow.
                      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Some More, ,my flamethrowers, built from typhoons infantry, a recoloured t-72 and a new camo mig25
                        Attached Files

Comment

@ Curt: I love those leaders and "bad guys". Keep 'em coming.
                          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

who made these
                            Attached Files

Comment

here are 28 modern jets, enjoy
                              Attached Files

Comment

Modern Spanish Units, by various artists
                                plenty made or tweaked by pablostuka
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X