Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Words fail me...
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• On the contrary words do not fail me.
        Whats this obsession with ToT gfx?

Am i the only one still playing MGE damnit?
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Stunning.. I've been waiting for a compilation like this. All those precious units.. *drowls*
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Originally posted by Palaiologos
            Am i the only one still playing MGE damnit?
            Nopes. Fortuneatly most units can be converted to MGE.
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• It's not quite the same, though...
              "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
              -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
              "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
              "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• You're definately not alone Pal. I'm the MGE king!

I've already started the conversion process, so if Fairline doesn't want an amateurish conversion, and deprive me of many sleepless nights, he is more than welcome to MGE them himself.

Comment

• These without camo is quite easy to convert. But look at that last Königstiger. It's not as smoothly converted as the grey ones, and would require some more fine tuning.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Eivind IV; April 19, 2006, 17:37.

Comment

• All and all I'd say they turned out pretty well as far as ToT to MGE conversions go. I think that by now in 2006 we've essentially defined the limits to which MGE graphics can be pushed.

Comment

• Excellent work Fairline. I'm glad you've redone the turrets and bodies on the later armor. They look more realistic than the earlier versions, which was one of my reasons for redoing the Tiger and King Tiger o' so many years ago.

Comment

• Totally stunning WW2 units!...A new chapter begins!

Love the later war Panzers, especially the new gun barrel orientations...!

This work will no doubt lead to some updates of popular WW2 scenarios I think.
                        Again you show how it is done, fairline! Always a delight to see your new creations...!

Nothing really compares...!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• That armour belting on the turrets on the ausf-H PzKw-IVs
                          must have been a real pain to achieve...That kind of thing
                          really sets these units apart from the norm...And those new
                          late-war tank-hunters...Ho boy!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wow!
                            You've out-Fairlined Fairline again Fairline!
                            I had my doubts that such a thing was even possible. I stand corrected.

Last edited by typhoon; April 20, 2006, 05:45.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by Eivind IV
                              You're definately not alone Pal. I'm the MGE king!

I've already started the conversion process, so if Fairline doesn't want an amateurish conversion, and deprive me of many sleepless nights, he is more than welcome to MGE them himself.
                              Sorry Eivind, you're on your own. I have an aversion for the mge palette these days, and some of the camo ones will never look right with the limited colours available. You could always start making ToT scenarios though

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                              ...I'm glad you've redone the turrets and bodies on the later armor...
                              [fairline's massive ego kicks in] actually Harry, the Pz III's, IV's, V's and VI's and the tank hunters aren't mods, they're new from the ground up. The Pz I, II and 38t are obviously my old icons tarted up a bit for ToT.
                              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• Say Gareth, are there some revamped Rooskies on your HD too

Comment

Working...
                                X